|Object Name||Plate, Commemorative|
A commemorative plate from 1968. The plate commoraties 100 year anniversary of the town of Peabody changing its name from South Danvers to Peabody.
The plate has the image of the Peabody Institute in the center and resembles the banner that was created for George Peabody's last visit to South Danvers in 1868.
|Dimensions||Dia-23.2 Cir-72.88 cm|
Peabody (Mass.)--Centennial celebrations, etc.
Peabody (Mass.)--Centennial celebrations--Commemorative Plate
|Legal Status||Property of the Peabody Institute Library, Peabody, MA|