|Object Name||Transparency, Slide|
Samuel Felton House. Built in 1674, enlarged in 1709, house stood on corner of Hog Hill Road and Felton Street. In 1920's house was used for storage by owners of Smith Farm, which is now Brooksby Farm. After a fire in 1925, the undamaged frame was moved to Maine and later Andover.
House under repair, or after fire.
|Title||Samuel Felton House.|
|Copyright||All copyrights belong to the Peabody Institute Library, Peabody, MA|
|Collection||Local History Resource Center|
|Subjects||Peabody (Mass.) - History|