|Scope & Content||
Plans shows second floor of Town Hall on Stevens St. where High School was located from 1855 to 1884 before taking over entire building. This is a duplicate of the orginal. It is unknown what happened to the original. The land was surveyed by an unknown person at an unknown date. The map was traced from the original by George A. Barnaby in March of 1928.
One 28 x 18" Starched Linen Map.
Plan No. 48
Sheets 1 & 2
|Access Conditions||Restricted to use in Sutton Room or Research Room.|
|Physical characteristics||Starched Linen.|
|Creator||George A. Barnaby|
|Title||Plan of High School House.|
|Level of description||Item|
|Copyrights||All copyrights belong to the Peabody Institute Library, Peabody, MA|
|Collection||Local History Resource Center|
|Size||28 x 18"|
Peabody High School--Peabody (Mass.)