|Scope & Content||
Plan shows entire town of Peabody, though only the outlying streets are named. Places on the map include: Felton's Corner; Locustdale; Needham's Corner; West Peabody; Practically Unoccupied Land; Cedar Grove Cemetery; Downtown Peabody; Danvers Railroad; South Reading Railroad; Salem & Lowell Railroad; Rook's Hill; Mount Plesant, Cedar Pond and Suntaug Lake.
This is a duplicate of the orginal. It is unknown what happened to the original. The land was surveyed byGeorge H. Walker & Co. in 1884. The map was traced from the original by George A. Barnaby in December of 1928.
One 28 x 18" Starched Linen Map.
Plan No. 127
|Creator||George H. Walker & co.|
|Title||Town of Peabody, Mass.|
|Copyrights||All copyrights belong to the Peabody Institute Library|
|Collection||Local History Resource Center|