|Scope & Content||
Plans for Tuberculosis Dispensary built on Lowell Street.
Ernest J. Porter Co., Inc. was awarded the contract for building Tuberculosis Dispensary by joint meeting of the Board of Selectmen and Health Officials on Sept. 12, 1912.
Source: Peabody Enterprise, Sept. 13, 1912
Building was planned to be 20' by 40' and fourteen feet high.
Built between Church Street, which is now St. John's Ave and Linehan Court, which no longer exists but was between the present St. John's Ave and the present day School Street.
In 1913, this dispensary was located between what was then 40 and 44 Lowell Street.
Plan No. 167
Sheet No. 1
Note: Total Sheets 2
|Access Conditions||Restricted to use in Sutton Room or Research Room.|
|Physical characteristics||Starched Linen Map|
|Creator||Harold O. Warner|
Dispensary for the Board of Health
|Copyrights||All copyrights belong to the Peabody Institute Library, Peabody, MA|
|Collection||Local History Resource Center|