|Scope & Content||
Map shows water works from Spring Pond Filter House, with description of water level on Sept. 3, 1886, past Sheep Pasture surveyed Aug. 1859 and pasture wall to flowage line and gate house.
The 1886 Water Board was made up of Stephen F. Blaney, D. S. Littlefield and Andrew N. Jacobs. The engineers were John L. Pettey and Clerk, Frank C. Ferguson.
|Access Conditions||Restricted to use in Sutton Room or Research Room.|
|Physical characteristics||Paper, drawn in ink and pencil.|
|Creator||Peabody Water Board|
Plan of Peabody Water Works" Lands
|Copyrights||All copyrights belong to the Peabody Institute Library, Peabody, MA|
|Collection||Local History Resource Center|
|Size||25" x 47 1/2"|