|Scope & Content||
These are the revised plans for what would later be named in 1930 the Farnsworth School on Central Street. Until then it was called the Ward Five School.
The blueprint shows the rear and front elevations of school building.
John H. Bickford Co.
Architects And Engineers
Revised August 23, 1926
The drawing and tracing was down by A.P.
|Access Conditions||Restricted to use in Sutton Room or Research Room.|
|Creator||John H. Bickford Co.|
|Title||School Building for the City of Peabody|
|Copyrights||All copyrights belong to the Peabody Institute Library|
|Collection||Local History Resource Center|