Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 2003.6.1
Object Name Map
Scope & Content A 28 x 18" starched linen plan showing the first floor of the Almshouse built by the Town of Danvers in 1843 on Lynnfield Street. This is a duplicate of the orginal. Record of original drawing of Almshouse found in Town of Danvers Records for May 26, 1843. The map was traced by George A. Barnaby in April of 1928.

Plan No. 31
Sheet No. 1
Access Conditions Restricted to use in Sutton Room or Research Room.
Physical characteristics Starched Linen Map
Creator George A. Barnaby
Title Plan of Almshouse
Level of description Item
Copyrights All copyrights belong to the Peabody Institute Library, Peabody, MA
Collection Local History Resource Center
Pub Date 1843
Size 28 x 18"
Subjects Danvers (Mass.)--History
Danvers (Mass.)--History--Government--Almshouse
Parent ObjectID 2015.36.2