|Scope & Content||
One 28 x 18" starched linen map showing area around Town Hall and Catholic Church. The plan is of Hodgkins Land (now Church Street) and the Court leading to the Catholic Church. The survey was done by Charles A. Putman on February 10, 1866 and the map was created by George A. Barnaby on January 32, 1928. Notice how the parking lot for City Hall does not exists yet and that Hodgkins Lane was not in place at the time.
|Access Conditions||Restricted to use in Sutton Room or Research Room.|
|Creator||George A. Barnaby traced map January 31, 1928|
|Title||Plan Of Hodgkins Lane And The Court Leading to the Catholic Church In Peabody.|
|Copyrights||All copyrights belong to the Peabody Institute Library|
|Collection||Local History Resource Center|
Peabody (Mass.)--City Hall