|Scope & Content||
One 28 x 18 " Starched Linen Map.
Plan shows plan for gate house at Suntaug Lake. As part of a Peabody Water Works project. The project was chaired by H.F. Walker of the Committee on Water Supply and the enginees were Snow & Barbour.
This is a duplicate of the orginal. It is unknown what happened to the original. It is unclear who did the survey. The original map was done in July of 1905. The map was traced from the original by George A. Barnaby in March of 1928.
This is a duplicate of the orginal. It is unknown what happened to the original. The land was surveyed by Charles A. Putnam on September 26th, 1889. The map was traced from the original by George A. Barnaby in March of 1928.
Plan No. 49
Sheet No. 1 (S & B No. 7)
Section No. 1
|Access Conditions||Restricted to use in Sutton Room or Research Room.|
|Physical characteristics||Starched Linen Map.|
|Creator||George A. Barnaby.|
|Title||Peabody Water Works Gate Chamber and House at Suntaug Lake.|
|Level of description||Item|
|Copyrights||All copyrights belong to the Peabody Institute Library, Peabody, MA|
|Collection||Local History Resource Center|
|Size||28 x 18"|