|Scope & Content||
A 28 x 18" starched linen map showing Bowditch Court from Central Street. Most likely Bowditch Court was renamed to Bowditch Street based on the map and current layout of the street.
This is a duplicate of the original. The may was created by Andrew Nichols of Salem in 1886. This map was traced by George A. Barnaby in March of 1928.
|Access Conditions||Restricted to use in Sutton Room or Research Room.|
|Physical characteristics||Starched Linen Map|
|Creator||George A. Barnaby|
|Title||Plan Showing Proposed Extension of Bowditch Court|
|Copyrights||All copyrights belong to the Peabody Institute Library, Peabody, MA|
|Collection||Local History Resource Center|