|Scope & Content||
These are the revised plans for what would later be named in 1930 the Farnsworth School. Until then it was called the Ward Five School.
The blueprint shows the detail of toilet partitions, wardrobes, mullions at doors, window and door casings, base and wainscotting.
|Access Conditions||Restricted to use in Sutton Room or Research Room.|
|Creator||John H. Bickford Co.|
|Title||School Building for the City of Peabody|
|Copyrights||All copyrights belong to the Peabody Institute Library|
|Collection||Local History Resource Center|