|Scope & Content||
These are the revised plans for what would later be named in 1930 the Farnsworth School. Until then it was called the Ward Five School.
The plan shows the roof drainage.
|Access Conditions||Restricted to use in Sutton Room or Research Room.|
|Creator||John H. Bickford Co.|
|Title||School Building for the City of Peabody|
|Copyrights||All copyrights belong to the Peabody Institute Library|
|Collection||Local History Resource Center|