|Scope & Content||
Plan shows plan for gate house at Suntaug Lake with the front and end elevation.
The project was chaired by H.F. Walker of the Committee on Water Supply and the enginees were Snow & Barbour.
This is a duplicate of the orginal. It is unknown what happened to the original. It is unclear who did the survey. The map was originally created in July of 1905. The map was traced from the original by George A. Barnaby in March of 1928.
One 28 x 18" Starched Linen Map.
Plan No. 49
Sheet No. 2 (S & B No. 7)
Section No. 2
|Access Conditions||Restricted to use in Sutton Room or Research Room.|
|Physical characteristics||Starched Linen Map.|
|Creator||George A. Barnaby.|
|Title||Peabody Water Works Gate Chamber and House at Suntaug Lake.|
|Copyrights||All copyrights belong to the Peabody Institute Library, Peabody, MA|
|Collection||Local History Resource Center|