|Scope & Content||
Plan shows Parcel C and Parcel D near Spring Pond as part of land purchased by the Town of Peabody from the Boston Interurban Realty Trust in 1909.
This is a duplicate of the orginal. It is unknown what happened to the original. The land was surveyed by F.A. Barbour, engineer in December of 1909. The map was traced from the original by George A. Barnaby in December of 1928.
One 28 x 18" Starched Linen Map.
Plan No. 163
Sheet No. 2
Section No. 2
Note: Total Sheets 4
|Access Conditions||Restricted to use in Sutton Room or Research Room.|
|Physical characteristics||Starched Linen Map|
|Creator||George A. Barnaby|
|Other Creators||F.A. Barbour|
|Title||Plan Showing Land Purchased by the Town of Peabody from the Boston Interurban Realty Trust.|
|Copyrights||All copyrights belong to the Peabody Institute Library, Peabody, MA|
|Collection||Local History Resource Center|
|Size||28 x 18"|