|Object Name||Report, Annual|
|Scope & Content||
Accounts for the Town of Danvers until May 18, 1855 to aid in the division of the town and to Feb. 20, 1856.
Accounts for South Danvers begin on May 19, 1855 and continue until the change in the name of the town to Peabody.
Records include accounts for the Treasurer, Selectman's Department, School Department, Fire Department, Overseers of the Poor Department, money spent on the roads, accounts for the Liquore Agency, lighting streets, night watch patrols, bounties for soliders, Board of Health and various other agencies controlled by the town.
|Access Conditions||Restricted to use in Sutton Room or Research area.|
|Physical characteristics||Bound, printed volume.|
|Creator||Town of South Danvers and Peabody|
|Title||Statement of the Accounts of the Town of Danvers to May 18, 1855 and the Acounts of the Town of South Danvers and Peabody.|
|Copyrights||All copyrights belong to the Peabody Institute Library, Peabody, MA|
|Collection||Local History Resource Center|
South Danvers (Mass.)--History--Sources
South Danvers (Mass.)--Boundaries--Sources
Peabody (Mass.)--History--Politics and government--Sources