|Scope & Content||
Plan shows border between Peabody and Salem. The streets on the map show Sutton Street and South Street.
This is a duplicate of the orginal. It is unknown what happened to the original. The land was surveyed on August of 1908. The map was traced from the original by George A. Barnaby in December of 1928.
Plan No. 164
Sheet No. 2
|Access Conditions||Restricted to use in Sutton Room or Research Room.|
|Physical characteristics||Starched Linen Map|
|Creator||George A. Barnaby|
|Title||Plan of a Section of the Division Line Between Salem & Peabody|
|Copyrights||All copyrights belong to the Peabody Institute Library, Peabody, MA|
|Collection||Local History Resource Center|