|Scope & Content||
This 28 x 18" starched linen map shows Harris Street, English Street and Union Streets between Walnut and Tremont Streets. English Street on the map is present day Paleologos Street.
Though on map it appears as Clerk's Factory, it was Clark's Factory, run by Alexander B. Clark, a Morocco Manufacturer.
The original map was created sometime before 1882. This is a duplicate of the orginal. It is unknown what happened to the original. The map was traced by George A. Barnaby in March of 1928.
|Access Conditions||Restricted to use in Sutton Room or Research Room.|
|Physical characteristics||Starched Linen Map|
|Creator||George A. Barnaby|
|Title||Plan of Streets between Tremont and Walnut Street, Peabody|
|Copyrights||All copyrights belong to the Peabody Institute Library, Peabody, MA|
|Collection||Local History Resource Center|
|Pub Date||Before 1882|