|Scope & Content||
Plan of lots owned by James A. King, 193 Lowell Street. The way on map is present day Otis Way. The unnamed street is present day Durham Drive.
Owned property includes: G. Farrington; William A. Shea
C.F. Foss; G.C. Batchelder; H.O. Southwick; W.S. Abbott and
This is a duplicate of the orginal. It is unknown what happened to the original. The land was surveyed by Charles A. Putnam on November 2nd, 1898. The map was traced from the original by George A. Barnaby in December of 1928.
One 28 x 18" Starched Linen Map.
Plan No. 133
|Access Conditions||Restricted to use in Sutton Room or Research Room.|
|Physical characteristics||Starched Linen Map|
|Creator||George A. Barnaby|
|Title||Plan of Lots owned by James A. King in Peabody, Mass.|
|Copyrights||All copyrights belong to the Peabody Institute Library, Peabody, MA|
|Collection||Local History Resource Center|