|Old ID number||2003.365.1-2|
|Scope & Content||
Plan shows position of Poor Farm in relation to Lynnfield Street, the property, neighbors and borders of farm. The map shows additional features such as the Goldwaite Brook, the location of a ditch, a small cemetary. Each plot of land shows the acres.
Frank Emerson, city engineer, did the survey in February of 1915 and the map was traced by George A. Barnaby in October of 1929.
Plan No. 214
Sheet No. 1
Total Sheets 2
|Access Conditions||Restricted to use in Sutton Room or Research Room.|
|Other Creators||George A. Barnaby|
Town of Peabody
Plan Showing Farm Buildings and Property Lines of Poor Farm
|Level of description||Item|
|Copyrights||All copyrights belong to the Peabody Institute Library, Peabody, MA|
|Collection||Local History Resource Center|
|Size||28 x 18" / 46 x 71.12 cm|
|Relation||Show Related Records...|