|Scope & Content||
PIL Papers - Series 2 - Box 2 - Filder 31 - Dedication and Library Celebrations (1978, 1982, 2004)
Five (5) copies of a brochures for the dedication of the new wing of the library in 1978. The booklet has a table of contents; special thanks; letter from Mayor Mavriules; city leaders; letter from Arnold J. Levin, President of the Board of Trustees; special programs at the Library; an historical sketch of the Library by Richard S. Stromer, Reference Librarian; copy of the letter that George Peabody sent to found the Library; letter from Queen Victoria; other images and staff information.
Dedication of Nathan Masterson Hall in 1982 and for the 140th anniversary celebration of the library's opening in 2004.
|Access Conditions||Restricted to use in Sutton Room or Research area.|
|Creator||Peabody Institute Library|
|Title||PIL Papers - Series 2 - Box 2 - Filder 31 - Dedication and Library Celebrations (1978, 1982, 2004)|
|Copyrights||All copyrights belong to the Peabody Institute Library Peabody, Mass.|
|Collection||Local History Resource Center|
Peabody Institute (Peabody, Mass.)
Torigian, Peter A., 1936-2004
Masterson, Nathan F.