|Scope & Content||
Plan of Cedar Grove Cemetery. The map also shows yet to be named streets.
This is a duplicate of the orginal. It is unknown what happened to the original. The land was surveyed by Charles A. Putnam on September 26th, 1889. The map was traced from the original by George A. Barnaby in March of 1928.
One 28 x 18" Starched Linen Map.
|Access Conditions||Restricted to use in Sutton Room or Research Room.|
|Physical characteristics||Starched Linen Map|
|Creator||George A. Barnaby|
|Title||Plan of Cedar Grove Cemetery, Peabody.|
|Level of description||Item|
|Copyrights||All copyrights belong to the Peabody Institute Library, Peabody, MA|
|Collection||Local History Resource Center|
|Size||28 x 18"|