|Scope & Content||
These are the revised plans for what would later be named in 1930 the Farnsworth School. Until then it was called the Ward Five School.
The blueprint is of section A-A, which is a cutaway of the school building to show the interior and includes detail of coal pocket cornice.
|Access Conditions||Restricted to use in Sutton Room or Research Room.|
|Creator||John H. Bickford Co.|
|Title||School Building for the City of Peabody|
|Copyrights||All copyrights belong to the Peabody Institute Library|
|Collection||Local History Resource Center|