|Scope & Content||
This 28 x 18" starched linen map shows land near Brown's Pond, on the old Boston Road, now Lynn Street and the Ice House. The Newhall property is near the ice house along with a gravel pit.
Charles A. Putnam, town engineer, did the survey in December of 1881 and the map was traced by George A. Barnaby in Janyary of 1928.
Plan No. 196
|Access Conditions||Restricted to use in Sutton Room or Research Room.|
|Creator||George A. Barnaby|
|Title||Plan of Part of The Old Boston Road near the Ice Houses, Peabody.|
|Level of description||Item|
|Copyrights||All copyrights belong to the Peabody Institute Library, Peabody, MA|
|Collection||Local History Resource Center|
|Size||28 x 18" / 46 x 71.12 cm|