|Scope & Content||
Plan of Ice House Lots near Brown's Pond the building was 356 feet of wall and 114 stone piers.
This is a duplicate of the orginal. It is unknown what happened to the original. The map was traced from the original by George A. Barnaby in April of 1928.
One 28 x 18" Starched Linen Map.
Plan No. 54
Section No. 1
|Access Conditions||Restricted to use in Sutton Room or Research Room.|
|Physical characteristics||Starched Linen Map|
|Creator||George A. Barnaby|
|Title||Plan of Ice House Lots near Brown's Pond.|
|Copyrights||All copyrights belong to the Peabody Institute Library, Peabody, MA|
|Collection||Local History Resource Center|