|Scope & Content||
A mape of the Peabody's Gravel Pit near Proctor's from 1854. The property was located off Andover Street.
This is a duplicate of the orginal. It is unknown what happened to the original. The map was traced from the original by George A. Barnaby in December of 1928.
One 28 x 18" Starched Linen Map.
Plan No. 58
|Access Conditions||Restricted to use in Sutton Room or Research Room.|
|Physical characteristics||Starched Linen Map|
|Creator||George A. Barnaby|
|Title||Map of Town's Gravel Pit near Procter's from 1854|
|Copyrights||All copyrights belong to the Peabody Institute Library, Peabody, MA|
|Collection||Local History Resource Center|