|Scope & Content||
Plan shows plan for gate house at Suntaug Lake and cross sections of how pipes come off it into the lake.
The project was chaired by H.F. Walker of the Committee on Water Supply and the enginees were Snow & Barbour.
This is a duplicate of the orginal. It is unknown what happened to the original. It is unclear who did the survey. Original map was created in July of 1905. The map was traced from the original by George A. Barnaby in March of 1928.
One 28 x 18" Starched Linen Map.
Plan No. 49
Sheet No. 2 (S & B No. 8)
|Access Conditions||Restricted to use in Sutton Room.|
|Physical characteristics||Starched Linen Map.|
|Creator||George A. Barnaby.|
|Title||Peabody Water Works Plan Showing Gate Chamber, Abutment & Profile of Intake Pipe.|
|Copyrights||All copyrights belong to the Peabody Institute Library|
|Collection||Local History Resource Center|