|Scope & Content||
Plan shows vertical and horizontal views of concrete block to be used for Arch Block for pipes coming from Suntaug Lake as part of a sewer project from the Peabody Water Works.
The project was chaired by H.F. Walker of the Committee on Water Supply and the enginees were Snow & Barbour.
This is a duplicate of the orginal. It is unknown what happened to the original. It is unclear who did the survey. The map was traced from the original, created in 1905, by George A. Barnaby in March of 1928.
One 28 x 18" Starched Linen Map.
Plan No. 49
Sheet No. (S & B No. 6)
|Access Conditions||Restricted to use in Sutton Room or Research Room.|
|Physical characteristics||Starched Linen Map.|
|Creator||George A. Barnaby.|
|Title||Peabody Water Works Plan Showing Sections of Proposed Tunnel Masonry With detail of Concrete Arch Block.|
|Copyrights||All copyrights belong to the Peabody Institute Library, Peabody, MA|
|Collection||Local History Resource Center|