|Scope & Content||
Plan shows alterations on Summit Street from the Boston and Maine Railroad about 520 feet northerly in Peabody. The South Reading Branch is also shown on the map. Property includes: George E. Marsh and the Hunt Rankin Company.
The plans were filed at the Count of Essex Engineer's Office and is record number 2412. The plans were filed on January 29, 1929. Robert Evans was the Essex County engineer who did survey. The map was traced from the original by George A. Barnaby in July of 1929.
Plan No. 251
Total Sheets 1
|Access Conditions||Restricted to use in Sutton Room or Research Room.|
|Physical characteristics||Starched Linen Map|
|Creator||George A. Barnaby|
County of Essex, Massachusetts
Plan of a Portion of Summit Street From B. & M. R. R. About 520 Feet Northerly in the Town of Peabody
|Level of description||Item|
|Copyrights||All copyrights belong to the Peabody Institute Library, Peabody, MA|
|Collection||Local History Resource Center|
|Size||46 x 71.12 cm|