|Scope & Content||
Plan shows proposed alterations to second floor of City Hall in 1916.
The restrooms were to have composition floors using existing doors and frames for new openings. The case around all the pipes where necessary. The new work is in yellow the old work or removed items are dotted. There is also a symbol for the new electrical outlets.
It is unclear of the location of the original plans, but this play was done by John Mathew Gray who was an architect in Salem, MA and the plans were done in 1916. This map, which is a copy was traced by George A. Barnaby in May of 1929.
Plan No. 212
Sheet No. 1
|Access Conditions||Restricted to use in Sutton Room or Research Room.|
|Creator||City of Peabody|
First Floor Plan
Alterations to City Hall for City of Peabody, Mass.
|Copyrights||All copyrights belong to the Peabody Institute Library, Peabody, MA|
|Collection||Local History Resource Center|
|Size||28 x 18"|
Peabody (Mass.)--City Hall
Peabody (Mass.)--History--Plans--City Hall