|Scope & Content||
These are the revised plans for what would later be named in 1930 the Farnsworth School on Central Street. Until then it was called the Ward Five School.
Roof plan in the set of tweny (20) blueprints.
Includes key for material used, description of type of doors used, and details of casement windows.
John H. Bickford Co.
Architects And Engineers
Revised August 23, 1926
The drawing and tracing was down by A.P.
|Access Conditions||Restricted to use in Sutton Room or Research Room.|
|Creator||John H. Bickford Co.|
|Title||School Building for the City of Peabody|
|Level of description||Item|
|Copyrights||All copyrights belong to the Peabody Institute Library|
|Collection||Local History Resource Center|
|Size||31" x 23"|