|Scope & Content||
Plan shows Augustus Street, Kendall Street; Palmer Ave.; Davis Terrace and Oakland Street. Ellsworth Street was named after Capt. Thomas F. Ellsworth who died August 29, 1911. He was instrumental in developing that part of Peabody for residents.
Frank Emerson was the engineer who did the survey. The original map may have been lost because this is copy of the original that was traced by George A. Barnaby in April of 1929.
Plan No. 225
Note: Total Sheets 1
|Access Conditions||Restricted to use in Sutton Room or Research Room.|
|Title||Plan of Streets near Ellsworth Street, Peabody|
|Copyrights||All copyrights belong to the Peabody Institute Library, Peabody, MA|
|Collection||Local History Resource Center|